The AX725 Pro Memory series of Stopwatches in our Exclusive, Professional “X” Case.
• It works on the ACCUSPLIT Exclusive AOS 4.5 Operating system
• Twin Left-Right button operation will mean you can start, split and reset the usage of the fingers you need.
• 16 Memory Dual Split (Cumulative/Lap)
• Memory recall (LIFO-Last in, first out)
• Recall and take splits all over operation
• 1, 2 Fast Finish
• 1-Button Rapid Split and Fail Secure Reset (2 sec)
• Split Counter (to 99)
• 10 Hour Timing Range
• Event timing
• Cased in ACCUSPLIT’s Exclusive “X” Case, with its distinctive, ergonomic design. The “X” Case is right away recognizable to someone involved in elite sports
• Million cycle No Fail Buttons (No beep)
• 5 Year, DUAL No Proof of & Proof of Purchase Limited Warranty
• Dual Display for simple viewing (Lap)
• Water resistant as much as 100 feet
• Shock resistant
• Now with 5 year lithium (CR2032) battery
• Expected battery life of 5 years
• To be had in 5 solid (Black, blue, red, yellow, green) Case colors.
• RESOLUTION & ACCURACY LIMIT: The internal Quartz and IC controller LOOKS AT SWITCH CLOSURE Each and every 1/256th of a second, in order that nearest 1/100 is captured.
• ACTUAL ACCURACY: Tested and calibrated to be within 0.04 sec/hour for 12 months. Only shocks and aging of the quartz crystal have an effect on this actual accuracy rating.
The Accusplit AX725 Pro Memory stopwatch is cased in the exclusive Accusplit ‘X’ case design with our million-cycle switch buttons. The million-cycle no-fail switches are an Accusplit exclusive and are ergonomically designed for maximum performance and ease of use. They snap as a substitute of beep and have been tested for over one million cycles without failure.
The AX725 operates on the ACCUSPLIT Operating System (AOS 4.5). It evolved out of the special requirements of having the ability to all of a sudden capture and review a couple of splits. Each and every time the SPLIT button is pressed a new SPLIT time is captured in the LCDisplay and the MEMORY. This Rapid-Split AOS allows the capture of race finishers as all of a sudden as you’ll be able to press the SPLIT button. To make certain that there is not any operator confusion, the START Button becomes the SPLIT Button and the last SPLIT action becomes the STOP Time. No want to switch buttons all over the timing of an event. This Professional AOS Function is still EXCLUSIVE to ACCUSPLIT Memory Stopwatches, and that button becomes the MASTER CONTROL Button. MASTER CONTROL Button AOS then enables us to provide you with any other Professional AOS Feature, TWIN Master Keep watch over Buttons.
The Master Keep watch over Button specification from the AOS, allows one button to “Start, Split, Stop.” So, the traditional 2-button design which positions a button under the “trigger finger” (index finger) when properly holding a stopwatch can now have TWIN Master Keep watch over Buttons on the top of the X-case. With TWIN Buttons, you’ll be able to use your left or right index finger for accurate, controlled operation. As well as, the Memory Review AOS allows dynamic review of memory splits all over an event, and instant return to capturing SPLITS when the Master Keep watch over SPLIT Button is pressed.
The AX725 offers a Dual display and saves the first 16 splits in the recallable memory with a split counter to 99. It’s To be had in five solid case colors (Black, Blue, Red, Yellow and Green). With the CR2032 Lithium battery, it has a 5-year expected battery life. The AX725 is water resistant (as much as 30-meters), and is shock resistant. The very best memory stopwatch for your timing needs.
ACCUSPLIT Exclusive Ergonomic “X” Case
Special Million Cycle Switches operate cleanly, precisely & reliably Each and every time
16 Dual Split Memory (Cum/Lap) with Split Counter and Memory Review
Twin Left-Right Button operation
5 year Lithium battery (CR2032)