Timex Ironman Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor watch with TapScreen Technology
The Timex Ironman Target Trainer integrates advanced training features into our up to date, award-winning Sleek design. With an extra large display, multi-workout memory, digital heart rate, audible pace alerts, and TapScreen Technology, you’ll stay on the right track and to your zone without breaking stride. Developed together with world-renowned athletes, the watch’s features are designed to be relevant to your training needs. In case you are running for the first time or training to your tenth marathon, the Timex Ironman Target Trainer will permit you to along your way.
The TapScreen Technology works with one firm tap on the watch face. TapScreen Technology is used for Chrono, Interval Timer, and Timer modes. The tap sensitivity can also be adjusted to light, medium, hard, or off, which disables the feature altogether. The watch’s default setting is medium. We recommend you choose your Tap Force depending on the activity you might be performing: walking (light), running (medium), biking (hard), and swimming (hard).
Target Time Pacer
Because pace is very important to reach your goals, a built-in audible tracker indicates whether your target lap times are achieved. If you happen to rise above or fall below your predetermined target times, varying chimes and messages will provide immediate feedback. Slow beeps indicate you’re in the back of pace, a single beep allows you to know you’re on pace, and rapid beeps indicate that you’re ahead. The screen will also display your performance data.
Hydration and Nutrition Timers
The optional hydration and nutrition timers will prompt you when it’s time to drink or eat. This countdown timer will repeat and it runs in parallel to your chronograph.
Recovery Heart Rate
Heart rate recovery provides an indicator of fitness and training level. As you develop into more fit, your heart rate must return more quickly to a lower heart rate value on the end of your workout, indicating a higher level of cardiovascular fitness. A slower recovery rate may indicate a wish to take a break from training because of fatigue, illness, or other factors. Your recovery rate represents the change to your heart rate over a time frame.
- Flex-Tech digital sensor removes heart rate monitor cross talk and electronic interference.
- Three-workout chronograph memory – 200-lap total with average heart rate per lap.
- Two interval timers – each and every segment with its own target zone and label.
- Target time pacer gives visual and audible feedback when laps are logged in keeping with user settings. Pace and time difference from lap target time are displayed.
- Hydration and nutrition alerts remind athletes to replenish at regular intervals.
- Target heart rate alert with time-in-zone data.
- Beats per minute (BPM) or percent-of-max heart rate display.
- Recovery heart rate timer.
- Average/peak heart rate and calories burned workout data.
- Countdown timer and three customizable alarms with backup.
- Water-resistant to 100 meters – heart rate feature isn’t to be had underwater.
- Indiglo night-light with night-mode feature.
Target Heart Rate Zones including Time in Zone
Average Heart Rate for Workout and Lap
Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
TapScreen Technology.Style number T5K726F5 is the combination of two separate components (the watch T5K543 and the HRM Strap)