XTERRA ERG200 Magnetic Resistance Folding Rower
Rowing is among the highest full-body workouts around. The continual rowing motion requires all of your body, so it boosts your heart rate, muscle engagement, and calorie burn! Rowing is affect-free and the intensity is totally user-controlled.
The XTERRA ERG200 Rower utilizes a dual aluminum track rail system, simple dial tension selection with 8 levels, and an easily adjustable console angle. The massive contoured seat, padded pull care for, and pivoting foot pedals with wide Velcro straps combine for a smooth and comfy workout for users of all fitness levels. Plus, you’ll be able to fold it up for storage or simple transport. Get started making waves together with your workouts as of late at the XTERRA ERG200 Rower and exceed your expectations.
• Compact frame design folds up for simple storage or transport when now not in use
• Dual extruded aluminum seat slide rails mounted to a steel frame provides incredibly smooth and stable motion
• Large 3.7” LCD monitor features a very easy-to-read adjustable angle with the entire vital information – clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, calories, total count, and scan
• 8 levels of magnetic resistance are accessed through a dial resistance knob mounted conveniently right in front of you
• High RPM 9 lbs. flywheel delivers the very best amount of momentum to simulate real rowing
• Pivoting foot pedals use a large Velcro strap for fast and simple sizing with a protected have compatibility
• Magnetic resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and upkeep-free operation
• Large comfort molded seat maximizes comfort and sturdiness
• Padded care for lets in for comfort all over long workout sessions
• Uses 2 AA batteries (included), so no plug-in required
• Transport wheels allow for moving your equipment
• Weight limit: 250 lbs.
• Assembled dimensions – L x W x H: 72” x 20.7″ x 31.5″
• Assembled weight: 55.1 lbs.
• 1 year frame
• 1 year parts
Compact frame design folds up for simple storage or Transport when now not in Use
Dual extruded aluminum seat slide rails mounted to a steel frame provides incredibly smooth and Stable motion
Large 3.7 inch LCD monitor features a very easy-to-read Adjustable angle with the entire vital information – clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, calories, total count, and scan
8 levels of magnetic resistance is accessed through a Dial resistance knob mounted conveniently right in front of you
Magnetic resistance System is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and upkeep-free operation